Thursday, January 24, 2008

Spreading the Love!!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you to Margaret Mary for spreading some love my way!!! This is my first blog award and what a wonderful one to be! I am so honored that you would think of me. It comes at a time when I was doubting a bit, so thank you for the encouragement! Check out her post where she traced back the travels of the award.



So let me spread the love to Kristina, Margaret, Michelle, Jane, Kat, and Kate for being strong, wonderful women who encourage me, make me smile, and just make Blogdom a better place to be!

6 comments:

  1. Oh! You are too sweet! Thanks for sharing the love. ;-)

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina, you're too kind! Thank you so much for thinking of me. You brightened my day. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You made my day! It was so nice to see this in my inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cutie! It sounds like you are rocking and rolling at your house. You are always getting into something. :) I hope that you have a magnificient time scrapping! :) And thanks for thinking of me with the award...you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Stina. May I give all the credit for being a "strong, wonderful woman" to our good God? In spreading the love I have to send plenty of it back His way. :)

    ReplyDelete