Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick Takes - The Photo Edition

This week's Quick Takes is sort of a catch up on what's been going on that I haven't quite gotten around to blogging about, all in pictures. Enjoy!


~~~1~~~
Alexis turned 2! (I'm really late on posting this.)




~~~2~~~

My little "Cover Girl" found my makeup bag and the mascara in it. At least she knows mascara is for her eye, right?





~~~3~~~

I already posted the video here, but I just love this picture of my ballerina!





~~~4~~~

I have been waiting to do a post on Maire's baptism, but I still don't have the words to do it justice. I'm still so emotional about it.











Maire is Irish for Mary.


~~~5~~~

Maire is 2 months!




~~~6~~~

The girls helping daddy out in the yard.




~~~7~~~

This is my first year to be back in Colorado Springs for graduation day in over 5 years. I was really surprised how many memories and emotions came back to me. I also realized how much the graduation ceremony itself affected the local area. I knew to stay away from the stadium where the ceremony was held, but I didn't realize how things like, oh, the vice president being on the highway, could stop traffic off base. Of course, the most exciting part of graduation day was the Thunderbirds! It turned out to be a perfect day for them to fly. Here are a few of the pictures I took. It's a day like this that makes me hope a better camera is in our future!








For more Quick Takes, visit Jen.

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed this post when it was new. You have a beautiful family -- Maire is just gorgeous. All your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete