Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Going Off Line

If you have been in the blogosphere at all this fall, you've probably seen a post or two about burnout and illness. Our house has been plagued by both, hence my lack of posting. I keep telling myself I will get on here and let you in on what's been going on, I just never get around to it. I'm definitely at a breaking point right now (there may or may not have been tears involved tonight) so I am finally going to do what I probably should have done a month ago, put blogging on hold. This means I won't be posting any in November, and now I won't feel guilty about not posting since I've told you, but the biggest thing is that I won't be reading blogs as well. I'm just going to take the time to help "catch up" a little around here and focus on this household and what we need to be doing without trying to "keep up" with the wonderful ladies out here in blog land. We are going on two trips in November, so I'll be away from my computer any ways, but I really need to quiet my brain a little and I think this will help. I will still be available by email or through Facebook, so if you want to stay in touch that way, I'd love to hear from you. Otherwise, I'll say goodbye for now and see you in December!


1 comment: