Saturday, March 29, 2008

Soundtrack Saturday

So it is still technically Saturday, especially since I'm in another time zone right now. My girls and I traveled home with my parents. I'm doing a little house hunting and hopefully, a little relaxing, before I go back (without the girls) to hit the house hard. And then my parents will bring the girls back a week later in time for Alexis' birthday. We (I should say my dad, with a little help from the rest of us) got a lot accomplished when we were all in Boston. I'll post pictures, but that will have to wait until I get home. Same with pictures of the girls from Easter. I must say, in my most unbiased, objective opinion, that the girls were pretty darn adorable! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and that the joy of the season is overflowing in your hearts and homes.

As for today's song, my iPod has died and I don't have the list of songs on the cd with me to know which one is next, so I'm just going to pick one I know I haven't shared yet, "Blessed" by Martina McBride. I love her! This song just reminds me of the gifts I have in life and that I don't need to look any further than the members of my family to know how blessed I truly am.

I have been blessed
And I feel like I’ve found my way
I thank God for all I’ve been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones
That love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed
.

No comments:

Post a Comment