Sunday, January 8, 2012

Drumroll, Please!

And the winners are...

A Catholic Woman's Book of Days:

Aimee!

The GIVE Jewlery bracelet:

Amy N.!

The Udder Cover:

Dee!

The Pride & Prejudice dvd:

Momma Holmes!

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are:

Momma Holmes!

The iTunes gift card:

Aimee!

The Mary Saintly Softie:

JOYfilled Family

Weightless: Making Peace With Your Body:

Noreen!

Real Learning: Education in the Heart of the Home:

Melanie G.!

The cookie cutters:

Noreen

The St. Francis Retablo:

Nancy!

And last, but definitely not least,

the lia sophia necklace:

Lisa S.!

If you are a lucky winner, please email me your address (see my sidebar) so I can send you your prize. Thank you so much for participating in these 12 Days of Giveaways!  I really enjoyed it!

Happy Epiphany!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! That's what I get for forgetting to comment. We were under siege here starting on Thursday. The flu hit 3 of us- it was brutal. And of course I had waited to comment so I could pick my favorite 2 or 3 items to comment. Ugh!!! Oh well, next time! Loved your giveaways. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you an email Stina! Thank you!!! You are so kind to bless us all with your giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete